Economically priced, reliable pH meter that is ideal for testing applications such as hydroponics & gardening, pools & spas, aquariums & reef tanks, water ionizers, drinking water and more.
- Measures pH and Temperature
- One-touch automatic digital calibration
- Water resistant
- Simultaneous temperature display
- Sleek, lightweight design
- Large LCD display
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator
- The PH-80 meter is factory calibration to pH 7.0. The meter can easily and quickly be recalibrated with digital calibration to pH 4.0, 7.0 or 10.0
- Includes a cap, batteries and pH 7.0 calibration solution.
Note that the meter includes single use packets of the storage solution and a pH 7.0 buffer. This is enough in the beginning, but additional storage solution and calibration buffers will be necessary in the future (exactly when depends on individual usage and needs).
pH Range: 0 - 14
Temperature Range: 1-80 °C; 33-176 °F
Resolution: 0.1 pH; Temperature resolution is 0.1 °C/F
Accuracy: +/- 0.2 pH; Temperature accuracy is +/-2%
Calibration: Digital automatic calibration (one point)
Electrode: Glass sensor and reference tube electrodes
Housing: Water resistant
Power source: 3 x 1.5V button cell batteries (model LR44)
Package Size: 170mm x 50mm x 30mm